We are one of the UK’s Largest Independent S.M.A.R.T Repair Companys.
With customers based far and wide across the UK, we are looking for a dependable driver to join our successful Diamond-Cut Wheel division.
Specifically – You’ll be our “Collections/Delivery Driver,” travelling around the South East and returning to our Headquarters in Orpington, Kent.
You will also be required to ‘jack up’ cars on to axel stands before removing and fitting wheels so any relevant experience will be looked upon favourably.
To be successful in this role you’ll already have experience in:
- A Fast-Fit Wheel Service Environment, with a high standard of workmanship
- Van/Transit Vehicle Driving & Full UK driving licence
- Hard-working, reliable and flexible approach to work
- A customer facing role, where a professional appearance is key
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Salary for this position is circa £19,000-£21,000 per annum and is a permanent role.
Working Monday to Friday 08:00am to 5:30pm, plus occasional Saturday’s from 9.00am to 2:00pm.
You may also be required to stay late on occasion, so flexibility is required.