We are the UK’s Largest Independent S.M.A.R.T. Repair Company with customers based far and wide across the UK, and we are looking to recruit dependable individuals to join our successful Diamond-Cut Wheel division.
To be considered for this Alloy Wheel Technician / Painter position, you must have:
- Experience within a Wheel Repair position
- Proven paint experience (Preferably IMI/QAA)
- Experience within a customer facing role
- Basic Mechanical knowledge
Within this role, you’ll be carrying out a variety of tasks such as Powder Coating, Lathe operation and prepping and painting wheels to the highest of standards. Experience within these fields is highly desirable but training will be provided for the right candidate.
Within this position, your main day-to-day tasks will include:
- Reviewing damage reports & planning work to be carried out
- Carrying out a high number of wheel repairs on a daily basis
- Priming and spraying painting wheels
Salary & Benefits:
Salary for this positon will be paid at £22,000 per annum – With all equipment and uniforms provided.
Working hours for this particular position are 8.30am 6.00pm from Monday to Friday.
If you have the credentials we require, want a new challenge for great earning potential then please contact us!
For more information or to apply for this job please email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org