You will be joining the UK’s leading SMART Repair company, with a dedicated team spanning the group. They offer the very best solutions within all aspects of SMART Repair and have sites in Orpington, Liverpool, Watford, Canterbury, Newport, Stoke and Dubai! They are inviting you to be a part of their exciting journey.
To be considered for the Bodyshop Technician role based in our Orpington HQ, you will have:
- Previous Experience as a Bodyshop / SMART Repair Technician
- Ability to work efficiently, in a busy and demanding environment
- A hard working and reliable nature with a flexible attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills, as you’ll be customer facing
- Ability to continuously carry out high standards of workmanship
Ideally, you’ll come from a Bodyshop, Accident Repair Centre or Dealership background and have experience in prepping, paint spraying, panel beating and stripping/fitting. You will also be experienced in vehicle repair techniques (beginning to end) and have the ability to communicate with customers, both face-to-face and over the telephone.
As Bodyshop Technician you will mainly be:
- Reviewing damage reports & planning work to be carried out
- Preparing estimates for customers in a timely manner
- Carrying out body repairs whilst working to agreed timescales
- Taking on ad-hoc duties as and when required
Salary Information & Working Hours
This permanent position based at our Orpington HQ, will offer a salary up to £35,000 per annum, plus bonuses – depending on experience.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with occasional Saturday mornings which will be paid overtime.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org